Client Relationship Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading Law firm are seeking a 'Client Relationship Manager' to join their team on a permanent basis. The firm has a global strategy which puts the clients needs in the centre of all they do.
The team you will be joining focus on their relationships across one of their highest growth areas and is critical in the firms business strategy.
As the 'Client Relationship Manager' you will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing the sectors portfolio of client relationships alongside the Global Relationship Partners and core relationship teams
- Drive/manage the firms implementation of the strategy at Client level
- Research and analyse the clients business and key market sectors to identify revenue opportunities
- Ensure that client plan objectives are followed up in a timely manner]
- Create business through utilising the firms product offering as well as thought leadership campaigns
The ideal candidate would have client relationship/account management experience within professional services. You would have experience of strategic account planning and supporting panel RFP's. In addition to having the ability to work on your own initiative and multi task to tight deadlines.
If this role sounds of interest then do apply now!