Client Onboarding Systems Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £64000.00 per annum|
Client Onboarding specialist vacancy at Top International Law firm.
The role will be to provide high quality expert support to the firms client relationship partners and the finance function in relation to the onboarding of clients, as well as financial and commercial terms, into the firms processes and systems. You will also be providing practical advice to clients about terms and manage the escalation of client commercial terms issues to finance management.
Part of the role is also to ensure the accurate set-up and maintenance of client agreed rates within the firms systems globally and third party vendor e-billing systems; and the management of global electronic invoicing systems and processes.
Key areas include:
- Client rate management
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
Experience needed for this role include:
- From a finance background with experience in managing client commercial arrangements
- Ability to adapt and implement change by influencing others
- Proven ability to foster and develop relationships with key internal and external clients.
- Excellent excel skills with an ability to analyse and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Excellent communicator who is able to articulate messages clearly to all levels within the organisation
- Experience working in a global organisation with complex structures.
- Experience of working to SLAs and delivering excellent client service.