Client Onboarding Analyst
|Location:||City of London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Flexible working + More!|
Client Onboarding Specialist opportunity within a Top International Law Firm.
The role will be to provide high quality expert support to the firms client relationship partners and the finance function in relation to the onboarding of clients, as well as financial and commercial terms, into the firms processes and systems. You will also be providing practical advice to clients about terms and manage the escalation of client commercial terms issues to finance management.
Part of the role is also to ensure the accurate set-up and maintenance of client agreed rates within the firms systems globally and third party vendor e-billing systems; and the management of global electronic invoicing systems and processes.
Key areas within the Client Onboarding Analyst role include:
- Client rate management
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
To be successful in this Client Onboarding Analyst position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience within Finance/E-Billing and in managing client commercial arrangements
- Ability to develop relationships with key internal and external clients
- Excellent Excel skills with an ability to analyse and manipulate large amounts of data
- Excellent communicator with the ability articulate messages clearly to all levels within the organisation
- Experience working in a global organisation with complex structures and delivering excellent client service
If you fit the Client Onboarding Analyst description above and are interested in a new challenge within a collaborative and inclusive firm, please apply with your updated CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.