Consultant - Legal Finance & Accounting
Ambition are supporting a Magic Circle law firm with their recruitment for a Client Money Assistant. This is great opportunity to join an established team, within their London office on a permanent basis. The firm also offers hybrid working and a competitive salary.
Reporting to the Client Money & Insurance Manager, the key duties will include;
- Ensuring all receipts into the firm's client account are promptly and accurately allocated in accordance with the SRA Accounts Rules 2019 and are recorded onto host system (Elite 3E).
- Notifying partners / associates immediately of the receipt of funds into the client account.
- Prepare and provide statements of client account movements on specific matters as and when required.
- Preparation of daily client account bank reconciliations on any of the client bank accounts that had transactions the previous day and to ensure any reconciling items are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Preparation of Bill on Account reconciliations ensuring any reconciling items are dealt with in a timely manner.
Successful candidates will have previous work experience within a similar role, ideally within a law firm. Experience using Elite 3E is also advantageous.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend