Client Money Assistant
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
My client is a leading global law firm who are looking for a Client Money Assistant to join their Finance team in London. You will be mainly responsible for ensuring the firms adherence to the SRA Accounts Rules. You will be overseeing the movement of funds through all of the London client bank accounts. This role will be suitable for someone who has experience in client account cashiering with excellent knowledge of solicitor account rules.
- Ensure all receipts into the firms account are promptly and accurately allocated in accordance with the SARs.
- Liaise with partners and fee-earners to let them know the funds are in the client account
- Placing client money onto the appropriate deposit accounts
- Preparing payment request forms on behalf of the fee-earning community
- Raise client account cheques as of when required
- Record all clienr account payments onto Elite 3E
- Prepare and provide statements of accounts
- Preparation of monthly client bank account reconciliations
- Experience in client cashiering within a law firm
- Excellent knowledge of SRA Account Rules 2019
- Knowledge on Elite 3E is desirable
- Commitment to providing and maintaining professional, responsive and effective relationships