An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Client Manager to join an Accounts and Outsourcing team in a well-established firm based in North London.
As a Client Manager, you will need to be fully ACCA / ACA qualified and will have extensive experience working in a client facing role and ideally in a chartered accountancy firm. Successful applicants should also be able to demonstrate that they are capable of working under minimal supervision with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Managing a portfolio of around 150 clients independently and managing junior staff and workflow
- Preparation of statutory/year end accounts, management accounts, tax, VAT and bookkeeping
- Carrying out meetings with clients to explain end of year accounts and presenting the financial data to aid in making financial decisions in a timely and professional manner
- Providing work and communicating with an outsourcing team
- Assist the partners in assigning workloads and review the work of other team members
- Working to deadline and a multitude of accounting activities.
The Ideal Applicant:
- Fully ACCA/ACA qualified and have extensive relevant experience
- In-depth and confident use of Xero and IRIS
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
- Able to work to client deadlines and liaise with said clients and internal staff
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player with a pro-active approach to work
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend