Client Listening Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
A forward thinking, international law firm are seeking a Client Listening Manager to join their MBD team where they will be responsible for working internationally to increase the impact of the firms client listening activity.
As the successful Manager you will be responsible for bringing a new and fresh approach to bring to the client journey as well as using this approach to drive the strategic change and engagement.
In addition to this you will be involved in:
- Run virtual/in person training sessions on the best practice for client listening for fee earners and business services team
- Project manage the Global Client Survey delivery
- Design and deliver the new client listening tools/processes
- Analyse client feedback for new key messages
- Speaking regularly at business services client team meetings
If you have :
- Excellent written communication
- The ability to interpret high volumes of qual/quantitative client feedback data
- Great project management skills
- Experience with building rapport and trust with senior people
- Professional Services experience within Client Listening
Then apply now!