An international law firm are seeking to hire a Client Development Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The post is based in Dubai and the company will pay for your visa sponsorship and relocation costs.
Their client development programme started in early 2013 and has been successfully received both internally and by clients. Following this success, the program has grown substantially in scope and ambition, and is now being broadened out across additional sectors, practice areas and regions.
This Client Development Manage ties into that growth and encompasses all aspects of client development, for example: strategy and research; leading pitches and internal/external team meetings; developing marketing and business development activity that ties into the clients' needs; monitoring KPIs and reporting regularly back to the board and partnership on progress.
The Client Development Manager will cover a range of business lines and practice areas required to manage a global key account and assumes a high degree of involvement with the partners, associates and assigned clients.
You will be expected to work in a way that creates a sustained and pervasive focus on their assigned clients throughout the firm, thus leading to a change in the service that the client receives and resulting higher revenue for the firm.
Please apply if you;
- Are educated to degree level (2:1 or above) or possesses equivalent experience
- Holds a professional marketing qualification, e.g. CIM/CAM (desirable)
- Has considerable experience of working as a Client Development practitioner at management level within a fast-paced professional services environment, including:
- Has lead sector-focused client development and marketing activities
- Has developed and implemented business plans
- Have managed key client accounts
- Have managed integrated and client-focused marketing and client development plans
- Has managed pitch efforts and proposal materials.
In addition to the above;
Regional experience is ideal but not essential.
You will have a good degree of gravitas, ideally from a legal background.
There are no direct reports for this position.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with a strong potential to go permanent.
There is hybrid working available.
Please send us your CV today or contact us directly for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend