Client Development Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Client Development Manager in a leading fully service international law firm within their Financial Services group!
The firm you will be joining has grown increasingly over the past few years and pride themselves on their commercial awareness as well as industry knowledge. The successful Manager will be responsible for the firms key client relationships who is confident in identifying transformational work as well as identifying/creating a strategy to meet the clients needs.
In addition to this you will be involved in:
- Driving the client teams in identifying opportunities to grow the team in different jurisdictions/across practice groups
- Taking ownership of the client feedback strategy as well as profitability/resource strategy
- Focusing on strategies for winning transformational work with each client in order to increase the firms standing in the market
- Become a subject matter expert within Financial Services
- Drive the best practice with the client portfolio, and working with the wider BD teams in bringing the firms relationship management approach to the client
- Work closely with the BD team to understand the needs of the clients you will be looking after, and how that would impact key campaigns and product development activities
The ideal candidate would:
- Have professional services experience and/or experience within FS
- Experience with client relationship and developing in a PS industry
- Exposure working international and showcase a commercial mind set