Client Development Executive
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
Client Development Executive - 45k
An international law firm with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East is looking for a talented Client Development Executive to join their headquarters in London. The firms experience covers corporate, commercial litigation and arbitration, employment, pensions and private wealth, finance, marine and international trade, and real estate and projects. In this role you will be reporting to the head of client development and working closely with the friendly and innovative business development/marketing team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will help to research client organisations and essential client contacts, for both client planning and relationship mapping purposes.
- You will provide client opportunities through careful analysis such as the assessment of the competitor landscape etc. You will also develop and implement relationship plans for the firms most prestigious accounts.
- You will get the chance to lead/support managers in key proposals for existing clients and will more generally assist the client development team with sales, opportunity and tender etc.
- You will encourage the use of InterAction the firms CRM system for the purpose of both client relationship management and development.
- Work closely with the head of client development in establishing an effective and sustainable 'client listening' programme whilst tracking matters for relevant feedback.
- You will help to manage and execute bespoke client events such as seminars, training and other social events as necessary. Help to establish a programme of 'CEO dinners' aimed at the firm's key client base.
- Assist in producing and sharing client reports as well as financial analysis and management information.
- You will have proven Business Development experience preferably within a professional services environment.
- You will be confident and pragmatic with a proactive mindset.
- You will be a skilled analyst and communicator and be confident in sourcing and combining data and information.
- You should have excellent time keeping and be able to work to tight deadlines and deliver under pressure.
If this role appeals to you, please apply online ASAP!