Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Client Relationship Manager on behalf of a prestigious law firm. The Client Relationship Manager's primary responsibility is to maintain and expand the firm's key client relationships by overseeing the Key Client Programme and promoting excellent client service through a comprehensive and well-organized approach. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that values a balance between remote work and in-person collaboration. They strongly encourage flexibility, expecting an average of no more than three days of remote work per week.
- Hybrid working.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Gym Membership.
As a client Relationship Manager, you will be involved in several exciting projects including,
- Conducting independent client interviews with key clients of the firm's Target Market Groups (TMGs).
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Integrating sector BD and marketing activity through BD teams.
- Work with the bids team to input the 'client voice' on pitches.
- Reporting quarterly on the Key Client Programme KPIs for each TMG.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- Proven track record of client relationship management and business development.
- Previous experience within professional services (law firm preferred).
- Strong skills in analytics and reporting.
- Strong project management.
- Resilience and focus on delivery.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend