An innovative and international law firm focusing on Intellectual property is looking for an inquisitive and creative Clients and Markets Executive to join their growing team. With 17 offices worldwide this firm is one of the leading and largest law firms of its kind. In this exciting role you will play a fundamental role in the planning and execution of Business Development and Marketing plans for the firm's growth areas, offices and key clients. You will also get the chance to provide effective Marketing and Business Development advice to fee earners.
Role and Responsibilities
|Strategy & Planning|
· Work with the UK Manager and key partners to develop the BD strategy to maximise opportunities to grow revenue in line with the office and growth area plans
· Help develop and lead strategic initiatives to meet the growth plan goals, evaluating progress on implementation
· Provide market information and analysis of financials and client insights to identify trends and opportunities to raise our profile and awareness in key markets
· Work with the UK Bids & Tenders Manager to help support the bid process, including identifying opportunities, generating leads, managing opportunity tracking processes and helping to prepare client / market-focused sales collateral
· Help manage the relevant sales pipeline tool, coordinating the relevant Partners around client and market opportunities
· Collaborate with other Clients & Markets Executives to identify any potential cross-selling opportunities
· Ensure that post-pitch debriefs are completed for strategically important opportunities
· Help develop and implement integrated campaigns, thought leadership, events and other market facing activities, working collaboratively with the firm's broader BD and marketing team and other specialists, to raise our profile in key markets
· Develop and maintain knowledge of key and emerging issues impacting the industry
· Share knowledge across the wider BD and marketing team
· Ensure the requirements for data capture are met (e.g. sale pipeline, experience / expertise, relevant directory and award submissions)
|· You will ideally have a degree level qualification or equivalent in a relevant subject (e.g. Marketing / Business Studies).|
· 2 years' experience working in a Business Development or Marketing Role. Preferably from a professional services environment.
· You will be highly personable with excellent written and communication skills
· You will have a high attention to detail
If this role could be your next exciting challenge please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend