Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition are now accepting submissions on behalf of a Magic Circle law firm for a Client and Market Development Executive Manager. This prestigious firm is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join its team to manage and support a portfolio of private capital clients on a 12-month FTC. In this role, will run day-to-day aspects of client relationship activity globally for the clients within their portfolio ensuring a high level of proactivity, including lead generation, supporting strategic pitch opportunities, client-facing interaction, driving client feedback, analysing and acting on research and intelligence, creativity around inclusion and social client events, and sharing best practice and support to the wider GSC Client programme.
- Hybrid working
- Mental and physical wellness sessions
- Best-in-class office space
- Contributory pension
- Employee assistance programme
As a Client and Market Development Assistant Manager, you will be involved in several exciting projects including:
- Managing a portfolio of private capital global strategic and growth clients.
- Researching and analysing clients' businesses and market sectors
- to identify revenue-generating opportunities.
- Building relationships with client contacts
- Handling global panel pitches
- Monitoring relationship mapping and fostering new relationships across clients.
To be considered for the position the following is required:
- Experience working in a marketing or business development team within professional services.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to plan and organise effectively to meet business priorities.
- Ability to form strong relationships with others.
- In-depth experience in strategic account planning.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend