An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a well established accountancy firm North West London who are currently seeking a Client Manager to join their team Accounts and Outsourcing team.
The firm is an independent accountancy practice and has thrived by building on a foundation of providing a high-quality service and genuine care to a niche clientele. The firm provides a full suite of accountancy services and has grown through its reputation without the need for advertising. Offices are in North West London London easily accessible by public transport. Hybrid working is in effect with requirement to work in office as well as work from home.
As an accounts based Client Manager, you will be responsible for managing a small portfolio as well as staff and work flow. There are a wide variety of clients and the role with touch on all aspects of accounting, tax, bookkeeping and VAT. The role works closely with the firms Partners and provides career development and progression. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of circa 80 clients covering most areas of general practice including managing workflow and junior staff
- Preparation of statutory/year end accounts, management accounts, tax, VAT and bookkeeping
- Assist the Partners in assigning workloads and review the work of other team members
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the firm.
- Working to deadline and a multitude of accounting activities.
As Client Manager, candidates will need to be fully ACCA / ACA qualified and will have extensive practical working experience working in a client facing role and ideally in a chartered accountancy firm. Candidates should be able to demonstrate that they are capable of working under minimal supervision with a positive attitude.
- Pro-active approach to work
- Able to work to client deadlines, and maintaining a good rapport with said clients and internal staff.
- An in-depth working knowledge of Xero, Sage, QB and CCH or IRIS accountancy suit.
- Able to commute easily to North West London
- Able to demonstrate loyalty and stability throughout career
What's on Offer
This is a chance to join a firm in a pivotal role that works closely with the Partners, acting as their deputy managing staff to deliver services for clients. The firm will support flexible working and provide a breadth/variety of work.
If this sounds of interest, then please apply directly or call Jonathan on 020 7430 7273.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend