Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Campaign and Content Manager on behalf of a magic circle law firm for a 12-month FTC. The successful candidate will help the global Content and Campaigns team who deliver the organisation's strategic insights through high-quality marketing campaigns. This role is crucial for shaping the firm's campaign content. The team oversees end-to-end multichannel campaigns, covering diverse firm and client priorities. The successful candidate will establish content and channel strategies, as well as promote campaign best practices throughout the organisation.
- Hybrid working.
- Life assurance.
- Private medical insurance.
- Mental health resources.
- Group income protection.
As a Campaign and Content Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects including:
- Interviewing members of the firm to draw out their knowledge and experience.
- Writing articles, blogs, and white papers.
- Conduct your research to run effective interviews.
- Editing content written by others for readability, clarity, structure and house style.
- Launch thought leadership content to clients and the market.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- Deep understanding of business, geopolitics, trade, economics and current affairs.
- Exceptional journalistic skills.
- A sophisticated understanding of content marketing concepts.
- Excellent writing and editing experience, preferably within a law firm or other professional services.
- Good at building a personal network.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend