Business Tax Manager (R&D) - Multiple Locations
Tax Manager (R&D Focus) - London (Multi-office firm - Regional opportunities) - up to £65,000
Why this firm?
- They are a firm that offer genuine scope for progression
- The opportunity to work on other areas outside of just R&D Tax
- Offering training for professional qualifications and development skills
- A flexible business that will put your priorities first
You will mostly focus on providing R&D advice and support to clients, alongside managing a portfolio of clients but is the opportunity for the role to include other tax advisory projects spanning across a multitude of areas. The clients range from technology spinouts to international groups across a range of different industries lending themselves naturally to R&D Tax.
What you need?
- Ideally, you will be qualified with the ability to demonstrate strong corporate tax skills, particularly with R&D experience
- Ability to communicate externally and internally to raise awareness of the research and development scheme
This provides a real opportunity for an ambition individual to widen their tax knowledge and carries excellent career opportunities with significant scope for progression, interviews are currently happening so do get in touch with Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend