Senior Finance Business Partner / Business Manager opportunity at Top Global Law firm covering maternity leave.
As the Business Manager for your allocated practice group, you will be supporting the Group Head, Group Management Team and other partners with:
- Handling the financial management of the group with a strong focus on profitability
- Budgeting, re-forecasting, financial analysis and reporting
- Pricing of bids, tenders and client proposals
- Implementation of the firm's strategy and the group business plan
- Preparing information necessary to support proposals for lateral hires and fee earner promotions
- Working as part of a centralised business management/decision support team within Finance to ensure co-consistency of approach
- Working closely with the business manager team to ensure co-ordination between practice group, Sectors and Firmwide and regional objectives and establishes best practice decision support across the firm, including the facilitation of cross group, cross office and cross geography working
- Assisting in the development of firm-wide business solutions and processes to meet the current and future requirements of the firm's clients; to adapt those solutions and processes to meet changing market conditions and to ensure a consistently high quality of service throughout the firm
Applicants must be a qualified accountant with a background in a commercially focused finance role. Law firm experience preferred but wider professional services will be considered.