Ambition is pleased to be working with a top tier accounting firm in finding them a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their successful team.
This firm is passionate about inclusion and seek to attract talented individuals from a wide and diverse talent pool.
The successful candidate will work through varied tasks passed on from the CRM Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with the cleansing of existing data in the firm's CRM software.
- Creating reports to identify missing or incorrect data.
- Creating reports for internal users.
- Processing data in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Understanding the structure of their data and the impact to other systems and processes of all actions within the CRM database.
- Always double checking their work to ensure accuracy.
- Manually updating CRM records with changes from lists.
- 1 years+ experience in a similar role
- Apprenticeship, degree level qualified or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good understanding of databases and spreadsheets
- Experience of working with a CRM system
- Experience of doing data comparisons using spreadsheets of large datasets
- Should be analytically minded
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend