Business development pitch specialist - £45,000 - £55,000
An award-winning global law firm are now hiring for a pitch specialist to join their well-established business development department based in their London office on a permanent basis. Within this position you will be a big part of the central Bids team which has a variety of individuals with various backgrounds that will give you the best experience. This is a great firm to be a part of as they have a great diverse culture and have plenty of experience in the industry which you can learn from.
- Support the bid process to ensure best practice bid responses are develop for individual client requirements
- Work with Bid & Pursuit Managers, Fee-earners and BD team members to define the bid strategy
- Managing the end-to-end bid process working collaboratively with all members of the firm
- Lead the writing, reviewing, proof reading and amendment support to bid responses
- Support the Head of Bids to deliver all bid activity at the highest standards of quality and excellence
- Support bid client research, stakeholder briefings and reports on major and complex bids
- Contribute to the design of graphical elements for written proposals
Previous experience within a bid, proposals or RFP's is essential in order to be considered for this role preferably within a legal or professional services environment. This is a great opportunity to develop your career further within a specialist bids executive role within a leading law firm.
Please apply online asap!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend