Business Development Manager - Technology
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
My client, A top tier international Law firm are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in London. The purpose of the role is to provide BD and client relationship support to the consultancy arm of the firm. This comprises a range of alternative resourcing, technology, consultancy and project management specialists. They represent a strategic priority for the firm globally.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work across this fast-developing area at a time of industry change, helping to embed the programme across the firm globally, pursue new business opportunities and shape client propositions in this evolving area.
- Proposals/bids - Take the lead on proposals/pitches, credentials and presentations, including: competitor analysis, developing value propositions, proposal writing and management, and debriefs.
- Client development - Drive forward targeting efforts across the firm's key client programmes, supporting relationship teams in using the consultancy as a differentiator in their client strategy as well as generating and pursuing leads for new solutions and products.
- Internal engagement - Close integration with the firms legal teams is at the heart of the firm's strategy.
- BD planning and advice - Develop, deliver and assess the success of business development and marketing plans for specific offerings or launches
- Campaign management - Work with the sector Heads, relationship and communications teams to develop and execute the BD/CRM elements of integrated marketing and business development campaigns including planning roundtables and client briefings to generate new business opportunities and raise the firms market profile.
- Significant proposal/bid management expertise, including crafting client value propositions and proposal writing.
- Strong, broad business development and marketing planning experience with a track record of developing and driving plans/campaigns forward to generate new business opportunities.
- A familiarity of working in a professional services, partnership and/or highly matrixed B2B organisation, including direct liaison with senior management.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply ASAP or message Christine Sleigh.