We are delighted to be working with a Global Law firm who are looking to bring on a Business Development Manager to join their Real Estate team in any of the firms UK locations.
The purpose of this role is to implement the Real Estate business development plans in order to drive increase sale and strategically aligned work for the firm. The role will provide strategic advice and guidance to the stakeholders, with particular emphasis on providing client relationship development and relationship management for a portfolio of clients, as part of the firm's key client programme.
The role is a hybrid CRM/BD role and there will be opportunities to manage key accounts as well as driving the Business Development strategy forward.
- Focus on proactively delivering effective Client Relationship Management support to the identified portfolio of key clients with the objective of retaining revenue and driving new profitable revenue growth via the development of key client relationships and business opportunities.
- Providing day-to-day support to the Head of Client Relationships for Real Estate, to deliver against the business plan objectives.
- Attending client relationship review meetings to ensure relationship development plans are delivered effectively and at the right pace and all opportunities for relationship growth are explored.
- BD advisor to some sub-sectors within Real Estate on the wide range of BD initiatives they undertake.
- Support the implementation of the Sector's business development plans in line with the Firm's and Sector's business strategy/objectives
- Collaborate with the various groups and sectors BD colleagues to align business development
If this role sounds of interest then please do apply for the role asap.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend