Business Development Manager - Real Estate
My client, A leading Boutique Law firm are looking for a BD and Marketing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in London. The purpose of the role is to provide specialist and high-level strategic support to all Real Estate (commercial and specialist groups) Partners and Counsel in the development and implementation of the Group's business development strategy.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work across this fast-developing area at a time of industry change, helping to embed the programme across the firm globally, pursue new business opportunities and shape client propositions in this evolving area.
- BD and Commercial Estate Strategy - Responsibility for the development of a strategic practice. Working with the relevant partners to devise an overarching plan that aligns with the objectives set out in the group business plan.
- Implementation - Work with partners to implement initiatives to source new business. Provide 1-2-1 training and coaching for Senior Associates on the road to Partnership including advising on personal BD plans.
- External Relationships - Manage external relationships relating to the firm's CRE practice, including directory editors, senior reporters from target publications and editorial/advertising teams from industry bodies and publications.
- Management - Responsible for the management of the BD and Marketing Executive and an Assistant allocated to CRE. To include the management, delegation, development, and appraisal of both members of staff. Additionally, to liaise with and support other members of the team in this respect
- Previous experience of business development and marketing (with at least two years at Manager level) within a professional services firm and with in-depth knowledge of the Real Estate sector
- Ability to understand and interpret the strategic goals/objectives of the CRE practice, and to advise at a high level accordingly
- A familiarity of working in a law firm.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply ASAP or message Christine Sleigh.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend