business Development Manager- IP/Tech disputes
We are delighted to be working with a well known International Law firm who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join them in their London office.
This is a really interesting and varied Business Development Manager role in one of the world's leading law firms. You will sit as part of the firm's world-leading disputes practice and be aligned to the IP, Cyber and Tech Disputes group. You will work with a small group of enthusiastic partners to drive forward marketing and BD for these groups.
This will involve:
* Developing a deep understanding of the specific practice areas as well as the wider disputes practice;
* Playing an advisory role to partners to develop and execute the BD plans;
* Maximising collaboration across the IP group both in London and also across the EMEA and US region);
* Leading on bids and proposals with the support of the global pitch team; * Supporting on key client initiatives with bespoke materials, client listening cross-selling;
* Developing a programme of thought leadership activities to enhance brand reputation; * Manage other profile raising activities such as events, client comms and directory/award submissions;
* Budget management. You will have a proven track record as a marketing & business development manager and be looking for a role in a more high profile firm
Knowledge of IP, tech or disputes would be advantageous