Business Development Manager - IP
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global law firm who are looking for an experienced Marketing & Business Development Manager for their Intellectual Property team.
You will be responsible for helping Partners across sub-groups to develop relationships with existing and potential clients, managing profile and developing a sense of community within the international group. This role will be based in the London whith a hybrid working policy in place.
* Work closely with International partners in order to develop strategic business development and marketing plans
* Create and execute targeted marketing campaigns and events designed to raise our profile and win new business in key sectors and specific focus areas
* Plan and execute UK and international activities and report on results and ROI
* Work on the Group's key client relationships and client targeting programmes
* Advise on pitch qualification and strategy, coordinate the preparation of pitch documents and liaison with the firm's central pitch team, manage rehearsals for new business pitches and perform pitch debriefs
* Work closely with the digital marketing team to create and manage content for digital channels
* Work with the Partners and the PR team to manage relationships with the media and proactively seek out the most appropriate press coverage
* A high level of written and oral communication skills. In addition you will be expected to have strong probing, consultative listening skills coupled with the ability to negotiate and persuade senior legal and client personnel
* Deep knowledge of marketing / BD processes for professional services - a sound understanding of new business processes, digital marketing, CRM and the emerging technologies that will help us win and retain legal work
If this role sound sof interest then please get in touch ASAP.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend