Business Development Manager - Employment/HR
A brand new appointment with a rare client facing focus in an innovative international law firm has become available
This major international law firm is well known for its entrepreneurial approach and great culture. It is particularly well known for working with some of the biggest brands in the tech sector.
In this brand new Business Development Manager role you will be aligned to the firm's international employment group. Unusually the role has a client facing focus for someone who has the hunger and aptitude to develop a network of clients and generate business through proactive sales but without hideous sales targets.
The role will involve:
* Developing the BD and marketing strategy for the employment group;
* Contacting clients, setting up and attending meetings and ensuring follow up;
* Playing an advisory role to partners and encouraging targeting and cross-selling;
* Developing a database of relevant contacts and clients;
* Running targeting initiatives and thought leadership campaigns;
* Supporting on bids and key client initiatives;
* Managing a junior.
This role would suit someone with experience in the legal sector but with an aptitude, ambition and hunger to be more client facing. This is a strategic role where you will play an advisory role to partners and encourage a sales approach.