Business Development Manager - Corporate Finance
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
This leading international law firm are looking for an ambitious individual to join their London office as a Business Development Manager. You will be working alongside partners and associates to support the BD services working in one of the firms flagship sectors covering corporate finance.
We feel this is a perfect opportunity for someone operating at Senior Executive capacity or junior management level who is keen to take the step towards management working with a fantastic senior manager who will act as a mentor to aid your professional development.
Offering to you;
- Ability to work in one of the flagship sector areas for a top global firm, you will have the responsibility of running a team, projects and managing budgets.
- Work within a really collaborative team, reporting into an impressive BD lead, the opportunity will provide plenty of midterm career growth potential.
- Prospect of working on international campaigns relevant to the sector group but also firmwide projects.
Experience for you to demonstrate;
- Enthusiastic mindset and willingness to learn and develop both from a BD standpoint and also line management perspective.
- A keen interest in the corporate financial world will be required, previous experience of operating within these areas would be advantageous but not essential.
- Collaborative and team player mindset, someone who will buy into this idea and enjoy the mentoring side of developing more junior members of staff.
If this role is of interest and you would be keen to hear the initial details please do click apply or reach out to Ben Curle directly.