Business Development Manager - Advisory
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission|
Ambition is working with a business solutions firm on their search for Business Development Manager to implement a strategy and to generate new leads. You will be responsible for controlling and generating opportunities from Accountants in the East of Scotland.
The firm are a market leading professional services provider operating from several locations across the UK.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing new relationships with accountancy firms.
- Supporting internal Marketing and Business Development campaigns & also assisting in the organisation and delivery of seminars and events.
- Adapting a systematic, targeted approach to establishing relationships with independent Accountancy and Advisory firms.
- Overtime introducing directors to newly developed relationships to ultimately develop relationships which will deliver work opportunities for the firm.
In order to be successful for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience within the Sales and Business Development environment
- Excellent people skills
- The ability to generate new relationships and enhancing the existing ones
- Excellent at producing timely reports for the management.
If you are a Business Development professional looking for a new challenge, then we'd love to hear from you!