BD & Marketing Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£48000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits|
Business Development Manager
Global professional services firm
£48,000 - £55,000 pa + excellent benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established, highly successful business
If you are looking to progress your career in an environment that is dynamic, successful and constantly evolving, with a culture that is supportive, collaborative and progressive, then this Business Development Manager role is perfect for you!
Working for an extremely accomplished firm, who are well established and highly regarded in their field, this Business Development Manager role will see you working as an integral part of the organisations continued growth and success.
The Business Development Manager will help to shape and drive BD and marketing activity in order to set the firm apart from their competitors, generate new opportunities and deliver excellent client service.
Working as part of a team where your BD and marketing knowledge and expertise will be valued as an integral part of the strategic plan, this Business Development Manager role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Development and optimisation of all marketing and BD activity to increase client base, revenue and referrals
- Analyse engagement to maximise value
- Build strong relationships with internal teams, external suppliers and intermediaries
- Maintain communication with existing and potential clients
- Support internal and external events and conferences
- Work with team to generate regular thought leadership pieces
- Identify press opportunities
- Identify and analyse market trends
- Take ownership of the CRM system
- Advise on best practice, budget management and ROI
- Mentor junior team members
This BD & Marketing Manager role will play a key and influential part of the future strategy of this practice group and you'll be encouraged to challenge partners and have an innovative approach.
- Strong strategic marketing and BD skills, having built a strategic BD & marketing plan from the ground up previously
- Experience of working within professional services, accountancy, advisory or legal would be ideal
- The ability to be a lateral thinker, be prepared to think differently about approaches
- Research biased with an analytical mind
- High levels of commercial acumen
- Be able to persuade, influence, challenge and provide solutions
- Be a fantastic relationship builder
- Professional qualification
If this BD & Marketing Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!