Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Business Development Manager for a Magic Circle law firm for a 12-month FTC. The successful candidate will implement the business development strategy for the firm's Africa PENRI practice. The focus is on supporting the practice of winning more work and engaging in broader African activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate across borders on sector-driven BD activities, particularly in pitches, campaigns, and initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm that focuses on professional and personal development through training, mentorship, and practical support, and offers a great opportunity for someone interested in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Hybrid working.
- Life assurance.
- Private medical insurance.
- Mental health resources.
- Group income protection.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects including:
- Working closely with the Head of Africa to execute the refreshed strategy for the African practice.
- Leading in preparing proposals, pitch presentations and credentials statements.
- Lead in creating directory and award submissions.
- Manage Africa client events and conference sponsorship.
- Assist partners, associates and BD colleagues in the management of strategic client relationships.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- Deep experience and understanding of the African market (or any other emerging markets or regions).
- Previous experience in a similar role within professional services (preferably a law firm).
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proven track record of achieving business objectives.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend