Business Development Junior Analyst
I am currently working with a leading US law firm on with a Business Development Junior Analyst to join their London offices. You will be working across business development, communications and lawyers in order to generate business for the firm as well as using your research and communications skills in order to showcase the initiatives of the firm.
As the successful candidate will be involved in:
- Assisting the partners in targeted presentations and meeting materials which includes pitch books and brochures
- Assist the BD Senior Manager on the league tables and deal alert submissions
- Coordinate intelligence research to update lawyers on market trends
- Coordinate and assist on events from beginning to end
- Work closely with the lawyers and the communications team with thought leadership pieces
- Keeping the external website up to date
- Lead on the communication with submissions to directories, guides and awards
The background of the candidate would include:
- Business Development experience within a professional services environment (i.e legal, accountancy or consultancy)
- Excellent writing, editing, research and analytical skills
- Experience with social media would be desirable
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today!