Business Development Executive
An internationally recognised law firm based in central London is looking for a talented Business Development Executive to join their supportive and friendly team. In this role you will be working with the firms Corporate and Commercial Practice as well as their Criminal Litigation Team. This is an exciting and truly dynamic role allowing you to explore Events, Social Media, Exciting Marketing Campaigns and a range of Business Development activities. If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to be part of team that truly champions your success and development, this could be the role for you!
- Maintain the team propositions plan and liaise with central data over reporting on client and market data.
- Develop an understanding of the departments and their target markets.
- Help manage and mentor the BD & Marketing Administrative Assistant.
- Add and amend content on the firm's website including proof-reading blogs and assisting with podcasts and vlogs.
- Manage events, including preparing and sending out invitations, liaising with the relevant internal support teams, including events, digital communications, AV/IT and hospitality.
- Provide assistance at events in the firm's office and at external venues, including preparing name badges and registration of attendees.
- Coordinate with the digital team over the distribution of marketing messages via social media and other internal media, including reporting on activity and interactions and making recommendations for improvements.
- Manage email marketing campaigns using the firm's email software and reporting on the performance of campaigns.
- Research relevant market news sources for assigned departments..
- Support the preparation of documentation required for tenders, pitches, beauty parades and other business development opportunities (including PowerPoint presentations, team sheets and background information on those attending events), providing assistance as required to other relevant internal teams.
- Support the Senior BD managers by liaising with our internal marketing and external design agencies to produce relevant materials.
- You will ideally have experience from a professional services background or corporate environment.
- You will have experience in running campaigns and feel confident taking ownership on exciting projects.
- You will be a confident communicator with excellent written ability.
If this role could be your next exciting challenge please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend