Business Development Executive
An exciting new opportunity has come up at a leading International firm covering their Corporate team based in London. The role reports into the Senior Business Development Manager and will be required to deliver marketing and BD objectives in line with the groups business plans which include raising the profile of the group, CRM/pitch activities as well as client development. This role would be great if you are coming from outside of legal and keen to bring new and fresh ideas to the table!
The duties of the Executive will include:
- Support the BDM's with pitch opportunities and lead on capability statements
- Working with the wider BD & M team on directory submissions as well as ad hic changes to marketing collateral
- Working closely with the PR team to raise the profile of the practice group
- Supporting the development of thought leadership campaigns and assist the Senior team members in delivering the campaign
- Being the 'go-to' person for the type of legal advice/services offered by the team as well as understanding the added value the sector could provide clients
The perfect candidate would be self motivated, able to project manage from beginning to and as well as excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Although keen to speak to legal candidates, this role would be great for someone who comes is part of an accountancy, consultancy or real estate firm!
If you are a BD/Marketing professional with around 2-4 years experience in a professional services firm looking for a new challenge then apply today!