Business Development Data Analyst
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
Business Development Data Analyst - 45k
A global law firm is actively seeking a Business Development Data Analyst to join their friendly and dynamic team. In this Business Development Data Analyst position you will work to assist in maintaining the firm's business intelligence databases researching, analysing, inputting, and exporting data and ensuring the quality, and currency of the information.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this Data Analyst role, you will support the firm through working closely with the Marketing Technology team to research, collect, input, and report on the firm's marketing and business development efforts while accomplishing these and other critical functions:
- You will research and complete profiles in the firm's databases.
- You will work closely with Lawyers and BD colleagues to leverage data and insights in order to win new business for the firm.
- Make recommendations regarding the system configuration and processes for data collection.
- Keep up to date with exporting, analysing, and reporting data for business development efforts.
- You will lead on audit and data clean up projects.
- You will work to train users on the navigation of the firms' systems and identify opportunities to strengthen user adoption.
- Get the chance to work with the Marketing Technology team and IT in preparing for various upgrades to the platform including, testing, documentation, and research.
- You will feel confident in interacting effectively with people at all organizational levels within the firm.
- You will have strong attention to detail and an advanced ability to perceive and analyse problems whilst developing alternative strategies to solve them.
- You should be comfortable working with large data sets, databases and all Microsoft Office programmes.
- You will possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- You should have experience in a related subject matter with related analytical experience in a legal or professional services environment.
- Ideally you will have experience working with Foundation, a business intelligence platform.
If this role interests, you please apply online ASAP!