Business Development Assistant
Business development Assistant
An international law firm built on trust and establishing positive relationships with clients is looking for a Business Development Assistant to join their dynamic and talented team. In this exciting role you will be supporting the Senior Business Development Manager and Exec in the execution of marketing plans and campaigns. You will also work to identify opportunities to win new business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Senior Business Development Manager and Senior Business Development Executive in developing, reviewing, and updating planning and budgeting materials.
- Support the development of InterAction, the firms content management system.
- Actively support on the pitching process, including statements of experience, client quotes/testimonials, basic research, organising meetings etc.
- Create brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials.
- Produce, distribute, analyse and report on digital newsletters, legal updates and other direct mailings, working with the CRM team.
- Work closely with the Events team to plan, carry out, analyse and report on a variety of targeted events such as seminars/webinars, workshops etc.
- Undertake ad hoc desk research on markets, sectors, industries and organisations of relevance to specific business development initiatives.
- You will have experience in a professional services environment.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering/achieving targets.
- You will have knowledge of CRM systems (preferably InterAction).
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If this role interests you please apply online ASAP!