Business development Assistant
Business Development Assistant - 25k - 26k
A prestigious US law firm is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join their innovative Business Development team. In this exciting role you will work to provide Business Development and Marketing support across all practice areas in the London office (Mergers & Acquisitions/Private Equity, Private Funds, Banking & Finance, Restructuring, Dispute Resolution and Transaction Specialists). Through this Business Development Assistant role, you will gain exposure to employees and lawyers ranging from assistant to partnership level.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will play an active role in creating key pitches within short deadlines this will include drafting key selling messages, compiling relevant experience and tailored biographies.
- You will work with the Information Centre to prepare client research briefing packs whilst identifying exciting opportunities and areas of strategic fit.
- Ensure the timely capture of announced deals in London through deal tracking and recording!
- Actively support internal communications initiatives.
- You will keep up to date on general but important admin tasks such as: maintaining a record of pitches, research packs etc.
- You will have previous experience in some form of Business/Marketing Development, preferably within a legal environment.
- You will have a knowledge and understanding of Interaction and Vuture
- You will have a positive, proactive approach and feel confident working in a team environment with partners and associates.
- You will feel confident in your IT ability and will be proficient in Excel and Word.
- You will have excellent time management skills and feel confident in your ability to juggle several deadlines!
If you think you could be suited to this role please apply online ASAP!