Business Development Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
Business Development Assistant £25-32k
A highly regarded, international law firm is actively searching for a new Business Development Assistant to join their dynamic and talented team! Get the chance to actively support Business Development Mangers and Execs in executing key marketing and business development plans and campaigns.
This role requires a flexible Business Development Assistant who will work alongside the Corporate, Construction, Real Estate, Employment and Banking practice groups.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
- You will be playing a large role in supporting the Business Development Manager and the Business Development Executives in developing reviewing and updating planning and budgeting materials, participating in meetings and amending documents.
- You will also act in supporting the BDM and BDE in the pitching process which will involve developing and maintaining the materials to create credentials, statements of experience, partner and fee earner biographies etc.
- Create various client facing materials such as credentials, brochures and team sheets independently.
- aSupport and champion the development of interaction, the firms contact management system.
- You will get to play a key role in planning and carrying out targeted events such as webinars, podcasts and other client hospitality.
- Keep on top of ad hoc research on markets, sectors and industries of relevance to the specific business development initiatives.
- Experience in a professional services environment is preferable although not essential.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as some knowledge of marketing databases.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Skilful in all aspects of project management.
If this is a role you may be interested, please apply on our website ASAP!