Consultant – BD, Marketing & Communications
I'm working with an international law firm in their search for a Business Development Assistant to join their exisiting team! This role will be supporting the Business Development Manager and Executive in the development and execution of Business Advisory and Transactional Services (BATS) business and marketing plans and to help in the identification and creation of opportunities to win new business.
- Support in the creation of credential statements, draft pitches and leading where appropriate.
- Support the BDRM and BDRE on client focused research and wider industry horizon scanning research. This includes ad hoc desk research on markets, sectors, industries, organisations and individuals of relevance to specific business development initiatives.
- Support the development of InterAction (the firm's CRM)
- Support the BDRM and BDRE on the pitching process, including statements of experience, client quotes/testimonials, basic research, organising meetings, partner and fee earner biographies and core factual/policy information
- A proven track record of delivering/achiving results
- Experience in a professional services environment is essential.
- IT savvy and computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend