Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a highly motivated individual to join an international Law firm to join the position of Business Development and Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will with develop existing client relationships and win new work by enhancing the quality of the shared data. As a Business Development and Marketing Manager you will oversee setting up process for the efficient production of pitch and credential documents and client presentations. Furthermore, you'll champion best practices across the firm, fostering a culture of collaboration and setting common standards.
- Hybrid working.
- Private medical insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Mortgage advice.
- Casual summer dress policy.
As a Business Development and Marketing Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects including:
- Oversee the quality of data the Firm maintains on clients, contacts, and intermediaries.
- Oversee maintenance of performance data for pitches, events, etc.
- Work closely with Business Development teams to implement common approaches.
- Act as a champion for data quality through communications with BD and Marketing teams.
- Support fee earners in accessing and utilising client-facing materials.
To be considered for the role, the following is required:
- Experience in enhancing the quality of data and standard materials.
- Previous experience within professional services (preferably a law firm).
- Team management and influencing skills.
- Collaborative way of working in a professional manor.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend