Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Business Development and Marketing Manager for a 12-month FTC. The firm seeks a dynamic individual to contribute to its growth strategy for its Oxford, Birmingham, or Manchester offices. The successful candidate will join a firm that is the preeminent force in their sector and has over 60 partners and 350 employees across 8 offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in delivering high-quality business development and marketing support to partners and lawyers, aligning efforts with national growth initiatives and local plans.
- Hybrid working.
- Contributory pension.
- Private medical insurance.
- Permanent health insurance.
- Life assurance.
As a Business Development and Marketing Manager, you will be involved in exciting projects such as:
- Line managing executives.
- Delivering Business development plans for international, national, and local growth initiatives.
- Providing one-to-one BD support to partners and lawyers.
- Overseeing support for the firm's international territory groups.
- Supporting the pursuit of qualified leads.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- Experience in Business development or marketing within professional services.
- Demonstratable success in implementing BD activities.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of confidence.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend