Business Development & Marketing Executive
Home working available.
Ambition is representing a leading Accountancy firm to assist them in finding a new BD Executive.
As Business Development Executive, you will support the Practice Development Team in retaining and maximising existing clients. In addition, you will help win new one's and enhance the firms brand.
This firm is passionate for the growth of their employees and clients. They are committed to supporting them through it all for the best outcome. The existing employees are highly experienced people and have the strategic insight, drive and dedication to deliver phenomenal results.
In this firm, they are keen for individuals to be part of a diverse collaborative company as they focus on inclusion and take pride in their culture. They continuously strive for greatness and in line with their values to continue to build a workforce which is representative of our society as it is today.
As the successful BD exec, you will be involved in:
- Overall ownership, delivery and management of sector strategic BD plans
- Monitoring, measuring, reporting and evaluating BD and Marketing activities
- Supporting Partners to build profiles (including social media, content creation and PR)
- Managing and building third party relationships including developing ideas for joint initiatives
- Working with other members of Practice Development to provide a coordinated approach and share best practice and innovation
- Assisting with key Practice Development projects as required
Previous experience to be considered:
- Strong Business Development and Marketing knowledge
- Experience of working in a professional services firm, preferably an Accountancy or Law practice
- Enthusiastic mindset and willingness to learn
- Collaborative and team player minded
- Highly organised
- Proficient CRM knowledge
- Digital marketing skills ideally (social media)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.