Business Development & Marketing Assistant
We are woring with a Top 20 law firm in their search for a Business Development & Marketing Assistant to join their Liverpool office on a permanent basis. This role will focus on supporting all business development and marketing activities and processes for the firm; with particular focus on growing the firms market presence, strengthening the firms' brand and gaining a deeper understanding of the firms key stakeholder needs. This is an amazing opportunity for a recent marketing/law graduate, or an individual looking for their next job to join an well-recognised firm - providing some amazing exposure to the legal marketing/BD world.
As the successful candidate, you will be involved in:
- Supporting pitches by carrying out research, competitor analysis, writing tailored responses and prepping for meetings
- Creating support materials
- Supporting on event and webinar planning, including content creation
- Providing support on the directory submissions process
- Maintaining CRM database and tracking ROI
To be considered for the role you must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Experience would also be desirable in one or all of the following - InterAction/OnePlace/Vuture VX/Concep/ON24.
If you would like to know more, press apply today!