Consultant – BD, Marketing & Communications
I'm working with a leading real estate and private wealth law firm in their search to find a Business Development & Marketing Assistant. Within this role you will be responsible for tasks and projects associate with raising the brand profile of the Private Wealth practice area.
The role will not only provide you with a great opportunity to expand your skillset, but it also gives you the opportunity to development on key tech platforms and within your own career. This is an exciting time to join the firm as they have ambitious plans to roll out various new strategies!
- You will maintain and update internal tools, marketing strategies and calendars.
- Schedule and attend relevant meetings and following up on any actions.
- You'll support with the development of content for social media platforms working closely with the digital specialists.
- You'll assist with internal and external communications for the firm.
- You'll aid the BD and Marketing team with their business development strategies and deliveries.
- You'll aid on the creation and production of pitch documents and credentials.
- You have previous experience working within a Business Development and Marketing team either in a law firm or in a professional services firm.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with interpersonal skills.
- Experience using InDesign and Vuture with be advantageous.
- Excellent administration, organisational and prioritisation skills with ability to manage time efficiently.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity and you wish to hear more, please apply now!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend