We are delighted to be partnering with a top tier Global Law Firm in their search for a Business Development & Communications Manager to effectively lead the firms BD activities for their Ireland. This role is a permanent roe and will be based in the firms Dublin office (Hybrid working).
The firm are looking for an experienced Business Development/Communications Manager with a professional services background to raise the firm's brand and profile and further embed our global sector approach in the region.
This role will involve working closely with the global BD team to support lawyers in all aspects of BD, deploying a wide portfolio of BD skills, including influencing strategy, client targeting, credentials materials and tactical marketing activity such as sponsorship and thought leadership.
- Develop and communicate BD and marketing plans and positioning for Ireland and the Groups and Sectors primarily active in the region, further integrating them with firm strategy and priorities, and tailoring global Group and Sector plans to the regional audience.
- Develop and implement plans to build the profile and brand of the firm in Ireland through effective use of all communication channels including Out-Law, e-newsletter, media, social media, sponsorship, conferences, industry networks, collaborating with the wider BD team (Groups, Sector, PR etc)
- Manage delivery of BD activity against agreed plans, agreeing actions with partners, sharing best practice and facilitating collaborative working between Offices, Groups and Sectors.
- Work with the partners to identify the key influencers in the market (clients, targets, business organisations, intermediaries, media, etc.) and develop an engagement plan to build profile and connectivity in the region
- Day-to-day management and development of the Ireland BD team
If this role sounds of interest, then please do apply ASAP.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend