Business Analysts 12 month FTC
Multiple Business Analyst roles available with join an International Law firm, supporting them through their large scale Finance Transformation Project.
With five Business Analyst roles available, they will be offered on a 12 month FTC basis with potential to be extended depending on the project.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Facilitates workshops & gathers global Finance & non-Finance requirements.
- Responsible for project documentation of all workstream requirements.
- Analyses requirements and provides system and non-systemised solutions and proposals,
- performing technical fit / gap analysis as required.
- Ability to drive and deliver system and process solutions, including testing and training as
- Works closely with Finance Subject Matter Experts to effect positive improvements.
- Helps monitor and evaluate project deliverables and expected benefits.
- Responsible for raising project risks to senior Project Management in a timely manner and
- helping to actively mitigate those risks.
- Support the Finance Transformation Project Managers in the implementation of change,
- working with the business and finance on training and support as required.
Backgrounds needed for this role include:
- Previous hands on experience as a Business Analyst
- Worked on a finance transformation change project before
- Sector experience flexible - however law firm or professional services preferred.
- Applicants can be situated near any of their offices including London, Essex, Cambridge, Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham
- No longer that 1 months notice period