Business Analyst - Finance Practice Management Project
NEW Business Analyst position available at International Law firm, working on their large scale Elite 3e implementation project. The project is estimated to take 2 years so will be offered on a 2 year FTC basis. This is a really exciting project as they are one of the firm global law firms to be moving over to Elite 3e on the cloud.
Reporting to the Head of International Finance Systems, the main purpose of the role is to support the effective delivery of the global Elite 3e project, including analysis and cost benefit development and reporting. It will also include process efficiency and redesign work.
Specific duties include:
- Undertake data process mapping of our current ways of working, then work with the project team to develop, design and initiate the processes to be applied in the new PMS
- Help undertake reviews of the existing user requirements for a new practice management system
- Be responsible for detailed process mapping and translating user requirements into detailed operating model designs
- Identify areas which can be addressed ahead of the PMS implementation, such as certain data cleansing activities
- Document business requirements that can be translated into technical specifications to meet business needs
- Offer advice on process improvements, best practice and technical solutions to meet business needs
- Work with the project team to investigate and resolve project issues as they arise
Key criteria for the role include
- Experience in business process mapping/ leading workshops/ influencing people who aren't keen on change to open up/ facilitate conversations around billing/ looking for the opportunities where they need more options for change.
- Support for the project team to manage documentation of what they do and process flows going forward .
- Elite 3e experience not needed but will need experience working as a Business Analyst in finance systems projects (ideally within a law firm).