Billing Operations Manager
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£65000 - £90000 per annum|
NEW Billing Operations Manager position available at Top US law firm to cover Europe and the Middle East where you will be responsible for managing the billing operations and providing billing and financial analysis support for those regions.
As the Billing Operations Manager you will be:
- Acting as an expert resource regarding billing systems and procedures.
- Building relationships with and providing support and training to practice office accounting managers, supervisors and staff.
- Leading, inspiring and developing the billing staff and their daily activities.
- Assigning and managing workflow and schedules, and organizing the department staffing to ensure timely and accurate completion of assignments and inquiry responses.
- Assisting the Senior Management team with all billing-related aspects of setting up and supporting new or expanding practice offices which will include:
- assessing local needs, meet with attorneys and staff and assist with recruiting of billing staff.
- Providing assistance in collecting and evaluating information about statutory requirements for start-up operations in new countries.
- Providing project analyses as requested; utilising standard and complex tools for reporting and analysing data.
- Assisting senior leadership in collecting information and developing firmwide best practices and standard procedures, ensuring a consistent quality of service across all offices.
The suitable person will have experience working in a Senior Finance Operations position for a global law firm. Have extensive billing and working capital knowledge and be able to demonstrate process improvement on a large scale.
This role will be based in London but some travel is required when is it safe to do so.