Exciting new Billing Coordinator role available at Top US law firm on a 6 month FTC basis (working remotely).
As the Billing Coordinator you will be responsible for :
- Working with Partners and their PAs to provide overall billing support including distributing reports, generating proformas, producing final bills and creating supporting schedules as required.
- Developing relationships and communicate effectively to encourage timely billing and engage in pro-active management of assigned partner UBT portfolios.
- Ensure bills issued include all required information and have been authorised in accordance with the firm's guidelines, VAT and Solicitors Accounts Rules requirements.
- Take responsibility for final work product, ensuring accuracy of entries and presentation - ensure that terms of engagement and client-specific requirements are reflected in the final invoices.
- Deal with transfers of time and costs as required - manage write offs and ensure authorisation is documented in accordance with firm procedures.
- Ensure filing and file closures are dealt with on a regular and timely basis, providing supporting documentation to head office / auditors as required.
- Act as a trusted point of contact for all billing, time recording and associated questions from Partners, associates and staff.
- This role will also involve some ebilling so exposure to systems such as Serengeti, Collaborati, CounselLink, DataCert, Tymetrix
For this role, previous legal billing experience will be required as well as experience using
Elite Enterprise. This person must have Solid working knowledge of VAT and SAR
requirements and he able to start quickly.