|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum|
A number of our Top 100 law firms including Magic circle, Silver circle and boutique firms have shown their resilience by adapting and rebuilding a stronger finance team. As a result, we are expecting an increase in a number of temporary, contract and permanent vacancies within Billing, from junior to mid-senior levels. Through our research, this role is in demand due to firms focusing on cash, WIP and debtors.
Many of our leading firms have an increased focus on flexible working following the need for a more versatile and dynamic approach to work. A greater level of importance is also being placed on employee health and well-being.
As a Billing Coordinator some of your responsibilities include:
- Creating and processing bills
- Producing timely and accurate WIP reports
- Processing write offs and requested time splits
- Reconciling and recording third-party invoices
- Monitoring receipt of monies for clients
- Assisting Partners and Fee Earners with preparing bills
- Liaising with secretaries, billing executives and matter supervising partners
To be successful in a Billing Coordinator position, some of the requirements include:
- Previous experience working within a finance function in a professional services environment, ideally within a law firm setting
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high volume of work
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Excellent numerical, IT and communication skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
If you are interested in having the chance to get yourself through the door for these upcoming exciting opportunities, then please apply with your updated CV.