Are you looking to excel your career as a Legal biller? Ambition is currently working with an International Top 30 Law Firm who are recruiting for a personable and proactive Legal Biller to join their billing team, based in the heart of London. This leading law firm is heavily invested in supporting their employees and encouraging personal growth within the firm with a flexible benefits package including private health care and a lifestyle discount scheme.
As the Legal Biller some of your responsibilities include:
- Processing bills
- Producing WIP reports when requested
- Processing write offs as directed by Partners
- Liaising with secretaries, Billing Executives and Matter Supervising Partners
- Reconciling and recording of third-party invoices
- Reclaiming VAT for counsel fee invoices
- Managing a busy inbox efficiently and effectively as queries arise
- Matter maintenance involving matter change processes such as amending charge out rates and VAT setups
To be successful in this Legal Biller position, some of the requirements include:
- Previous experience working in a law firm setting
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high volume of work
- Attention to detail and good time management skills and excellent Communication skills
- Experience of working with Elite, Elite 3E and Aderant is desirable but not essential
If you feel you would be suited to this role and are interested in working within a leading international law firm, then please apply with your updated CV.