Bids Executive 27k-33k
An international Law firm is looking for a talented Bids Exec to join their dynamic and friendly Edinburgh office! In this role you will be supporting the firms' key global sectors, legal practice areas and locations, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Bids Manager and Senior Exec in managing the production of practice group bids. You will be responsible for advising on best bid practice at all stages. Work to coordinate the firm during the process and have project management as well as creative oversight.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working with the firms bid teams to actively identify key themes and messages.
- You will give creative input to proposal documentation, producing high quality documents.
- You will work on client engagement at both scoping and debriefing.
- You will be given the responsibility of managing pre-qualification stages to include - qualifying the opportunity, managing Partners and other stakeholders through this stage, and producing the complete response.
- You will get the opportunity to work alongside senior members of the team throughout the presentation stage in contributing to rehearsals and taking ownership of supporting materials.
- You will work on content management and will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing prewritten content, guides, and other standard materials in order to expand and improve the firms automated content library.
- You will work to produce reports and analysis of key bid activity to inform business decisions.
- You will be involved in internal projects in order to improve bid information flow, analysis and best practice within a law firm.
- You will have at least 1 years' experience in managing bids and advising on approach/strategy.
- Legal or other professional services sector experience is highly advantageous.
- You will feel confident in managing, guiding, and advising throughout a bidding process.
- You will have strong document production skills and be proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- You will be innovative and have the ability to provide creative solutions to client issues.
If this role interests, you please apply online ASAP!